The Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. not-for-profit consulting team helps management lead, board members and volunteers engage and participate, and organizations operate and communicate effectively and efficiently. When your organization chooses to work with our not-for-profit consulting team, you will embark on a prescribed approach that is game changing and geared to help you achieve your goals. You’ll select from a menu of advisory services all focused on the particular needs of your organization. We ask hard questions, but help you find the right-sized solutions.
Advisory services include:
- Attest Services: Audit, review, agreed upon procedures, SOC I
- Form 990 preparation and advisory services to help with online not-for-profit rating agencies
- UBIT planning
- Financial forecasting and cash flow modeling
- Fund raising
- Strategic management
- Board engagement
- Executive coaching
- Marketing and communications
- Brand management
- Special events management
- Volunteer management and engagement
For more information, contact us today.