Ciuni & Panichi, Inc., a C & P Advisors Company
Ciuni & Panichi, Inc., a Cleveland, Ohio CPA Firm, was founded in 1973 by Charles Ciuni and Vincent Panichi and is now one of the largest accounting firms in Northeastern Ohio. Meet Ciuni & Panichi’s Leadership Team.
Ciuni & Panichi, Inc., provides a broad range of financial, tax, and consulting services. Whether you’re an established business, entrepreneurial company, or not-for-profit entity, you can be sure that our professional team has the experience and knowledge to help you reach your goals. Our teams are organized based on areas of expertise to provide you with the highest level of personal attention and service. You can count on us for:
Audit and Accounting Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Specialized audits, collateral audits
- Development and implementation of internal control policies and systems and standard accounting procedures
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Corporate and individual
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Corporate and individual tax planning
- International taxation issues
- Design of Employee Benefit Plans to improve their operating efficiency and
level of compliance
- Employee Benefit Plan Administration, compliance, and reporting
- Client representation before IRS and DOL
Management Advisory Services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Obtaining financing
- Business valuation
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Interim CFO/Controller services
- Litigation support
The firm’s experience spans a wide range of industries, including:
- Educational Institutions
- Emerging technologies
- Government entities
- Not-for-Profit Consulting
- Professional service firms
- Real estate
- Restaurant & food service
- Wholesale and Retail
When you choose Ciuni & Panichi, Inc., you are choosing a firm that delivers the highest quality financial services and where relationships count.
Our commitment to our clients is to:
- Build lasting relationships and share a stake in their success.
- Listen to their challenges and aspirations and advise them on both.
- Use our industry-focused experience and expertise to provide insights and guidance to help them succeed.
- Give back to the community. We serve on boards and volunteer because we care about the community in which we live and do business.
Need more information? Contact us here.