Through a combination of in-house expertise and outside affiliations and relationships, including our relationship with Geneva Group International, we can help service our client’s international tax and accounting needs including:
- Establishing overseas operations
- Developing relationships with foreign suppliers
- Establishment and operations of IC-DISCs and other tax favored entities
- Assistance with clients working abroad
- Consulting related to the best choice of entity for expanded operations
- Developing a structure to begin or expand exporting overseas
- Establishing relationships with accounting and tax professionals in foreign countries where business will be conducted
- Assisting foreigners temporarily working in the U.S. or permanently moving to the U.S.
- Finding contacts in foreign countries
- Tax planning related to repatriation of foreign earnings
For more information about our international tax services, contact us today.