Ciuni & Panichi, Inc., a Cleveland CPA Firm, completed its eleventh Peer Review in November 2015, and received a rating of “pass”. This is the best result a CPA firm can achieve and is the eleventh consecutive peer review where we have achieved this top rating.
View a copy of our current Peer Review Report 2018
Our Commitment to You
We offer more than four decades of experience in financial, tax, and consulting services. Clients who work with us, stay with us – for 20, 30, 40 years. Why? Because they know that we look out for their best interests, we anticipate their needs, and we bring true value to their organizations.
Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. was built on an impeccable reputation of providing sound accounting services and personal attention, a reputation that continues today.
Our clients count on us for accounting services, and so much more. We become partners with them and share their goals. We want them to succeed and get in the game with them to help them do so. We share our expertise, and our clients come to rely on us for advice. That’s what we’ve been doing for over 40 years. We encourage you to ask our references about their experiences with us.
Our priorities have always been:
- High quality accounting services.
- Superior customer service.
- Advisors to our clients on financial and business strategies.
- Connectors to a network of professionals.
Because Ciuni & Panichi, Inc. is where relationships count, you can count on us to:
- Build a long-lasting relationship where we become your trusted advisor.
- Take the time and effort to understand your business and goals.
- Bring our not-for-profit experience and expertise to this engagement and all year long.
- Provide a team that is experienced, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with.
- Participate in the not-for-profit community, volunteering and serving on boards because we care about this community where we all work and live.
We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations by:
- Responding to your needs in a timely manner.
- Setting an engagement calendar and adhering to it.
- Informing you of the ever-changing accounting and tax regulations that impact your business.
- Making cost-effective recommendations to improve the usefulness of the financial information to management, the board, and funders.
- Staying engaged with, and available to, your management team and board throughout the year.
- Delivering price-competitive services.
For more information, contact us today.