He has extensive experience in financial planning and business valuation as well as audits, reviews, compilations, general accounting services, cash flow analysis, and projections and valuations.
He specializes in tax compliance and consulting including:
- Corporate and individual tax planning and research
- Corporate consolidations and business combinations
- Federal, state, county, and local level tax credits and planning
- Multi-state tax research and planning
- Client representation before the Internal Revenue Service, and state and local taxing agencies
Mr. Marita also advises clients on income and estate and gift tax issues.
Achievements and recognition:
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Forty under 40
- Leadership Cleveland Graduate, Class of 2014
- Cleveland Leadership Center LC Fellows 2015
- Recovery Resources, nonprofit mental health agency – Board Member, Treasurer
- South Pointe Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital – Board Trustee
- John Carroll University Accounting Advisory Board
- GroundWorks Dance Theatre – Board of Directors
Mr. Marita received a bachelor’s degree in business administration from John Carroll University.
He joined the firm in 1994.
Mr. Marita can be reached at 216.765.6921 or by email here