Tax calendar 2019 Q3
Here are some of the key tax deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the third quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA for the second quarter of 2019 (Form 941) and pay anything that may be due. (See the exception below, under “August 12.”)
- File a 2018 calendar-year retirement plan report (Form 5500 or Form 5500-EZ) or request an extension.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for the second quarter of 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time and in full all payments due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the third installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
- If a calendar-year S corporation or partnership that filed an automatic six-month extension:
o File a 2018 return (Form 1120S, Form 1065 or Form 1065-B) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
o Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
Our tax team has expertise with individuals and businesses of all sizes. Our goal is to be proactive keeping your business and personal goals at the core of all that we do. We strive to provide timely compliance with minimal liability and minimal risk. Our professionals will represent you from start to finish, including if you are selected for an audit. Our professionals are smart, quick, and focused on providing the best advice on a broad range of areas.
Need more information or can we offer any assistance? Call our experts at 216-831-7171.