A business valuation is a comprehensive and detailed analysis of a business to provide leaders and/or owners the information for sound decision making during a sale, purchase, merger, acquisition or succession planning. The firm’s certified business valuation professionals, Charles Ciuni, CPA, CVA, and Dan Hout-Reilly, CPA, CVA, are specially trained and certified to understand the principles of business valuations as well as their practical applications and can advise and help you make the right decisions for your business.
Companies and individuals use business valuations for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Contemplated sale or purchase of a business
- Shareholder buy/sell agreements
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Succession planning
- Charitable contributions, estate, and gift taxes
- Corporate reorganization
- Litigation support including damage analysis and divorce proceedings
We have experience working with a variety of industries, including:
- Real estate
- Family limited partnerships
- Healthcare providers
- Professional service firms
For more information, contact us today.